Description: Beasley Media Group has an opportunity for an assertive, confident and competitive marketing professional to represent and sell broadcast and digital marketing advertising services directly to businesses in the Monmouth/Ocean, NJ market at 95.9 The RAT and 100.1 WJRZ. The ideal candidate will have at least two to five years of media sales experience, including digital media, and a track record of successful business development. Responsibilities include growing and maintaining existing assigned accounts and budgets, acquiring new business accounts through cold calling and prospecting, as well as identifying client’s advertising and marketing objectives. The successful candidate must be able to work in a high energy and fast paced goal based environment, prepare and present customized solutions to meet client needs and cultivate and maintain relationships with by providing outstanding personalized service.
- Provide on air, digital and event based advertising and marketing solutions for clients that achieve their objectives, increase business and foster strong working relationships, including prospecting, use of research tools, data analysis, and consultative sales strategies.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to procure budgets and campaign approvals
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
- Participation at station/client events and promotions
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
- Must have a passion for sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional writing and creative presentation skills to sell customized marketing solutions and digital campaigns
- Goal oriented and money motivated
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent preferred, but not required
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Michael Normand, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group WRAT/WJRZ, 610 Main St., Belmar NJ 07719
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PART TIME PROMOTIONS- WJRZ-FM
Beasley Media Group has an immediate part time opening for a Part Time Promotions Assistant at 100.1 WJRZ-FM, Jersey’s Greatest Hits in Manahawkin, NJ. This entry-level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing and are looking to “get a foot in the door” at one of the nation’s leading broadcast companies.
- A valid NJ driver’s license
- Night and weekend availability a must with select weekday availability
- Previous radio experience preferred
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
- Detail-oriented, well organized, team player
- Must be creative, but also understand the “business” of radio.
- An upbeat personality with the drive to go above and beyond!
Send resume to Christina.Corrado@bbgi.com – No calls will be accepted about this position.
We are currently seeking interns!
Interns will work in the Promotions/Marketing department, with potential opportunities in the Sales, Production, Programming, and Engineering departments. You will also be exposed to all aspects of running a commercial radio station, learning from some of the best in the industry. Interest in event marketing a plus.
All majors are accepted, college credit is REQUIRED. You must be available a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
Send resume to Christina.Corrado@bbgi.com– No calls will be accepted about this position.
VIEW 100.1 WJRZ’s EEO Report.