Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for sales professionals to develop and sell advertising, marketing and digital campaigns for our stations in Monmouth/Ocean New Jersey, specifically 95.9 WRAT and 100.1 WJRZ. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through cold calling and prospecting, developing and maintaining existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client’s advertising and digital needs. The ideal candidate will prepare and present customized solutions to meet client needs. The successful candidate will cultivate and maintain relationships with clients by providing outstanding quality service.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to exceed client and company expectations
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
- Participation at station/client events and promotions
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
- Must have a passion for sales
- Sales experience preferred
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Exceptional writing and creative presentation skills to sell customized marketing solutions and digital campaigns
- Goal oriented and money motivated
- Professional appearance
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent preferred , but not required
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Marge Guglielmo, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Monmouth/Ocean, NJ
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PART TIME ON-AIR- WJRZ-FM
PART TIME ON-AIR PERSONALITIES – 100.1 WJRZ. “Jersey’s Greatest Hits” 100.1 WJRZ is looking for part-time weekend/swing on air personalities on the Jersey Shore. If you have an upbeat, fun personable delivery that can relate to a wide range of listeners age 35-64, we’re interested in hearing from you! Knowing the hit music from the 70’s, 80’s & 90's is a MUST!
The qualified candidate must have at least two years of experience, preferably in the Classic Hits or Hot AC/AC formats. Live local to Monmouth/Ocean County NJ area... Knowledge of WideOrbit, VoxPro and general computer skills a plus.
Candidates should be available for weekend shifts as well as vacation and holiday fill-in shifts. Availability to do fill in weekday shifts with at least 24 hours’ notice.
Send MP3 demo and resume to WJRZ Program Director Matt Knight at [email protected] - - No calls will be accepted about this position.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PART TIME PROMOTIONS- WJRZ-FM
Beasley Media Group has an immediate part time opening for a Part Time Promotions Assistant at 100.1 WJRZ-FM, Jersey’s Greatest Hits in Manahawkin, NJ. This entry-level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing and are looking to “get a foot in the door” at one of the nation’s leading broadcast companies.
- A valid NJ driver’s license
- Night and weekend availability a must with select weekday availability
- Previous radio experience preferred
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
- Detail-oriented, well organized, team player
- Must be creative, but also understand the “business” of radio.
- An upbeat personality with the drive to go above and beyond!
Send resume to WJRZ Promotions Director Emily Chrzanowski at [email protected] - - No calls will be accepted about this position.
We are currently seeking interns!
Interns will work in the Promotions/Marketing department, with potential opportunities in the Sales, Production, Programming, and Engineering departments. You will also be exposed to all aspects of running a commercial radio station, learning from some of the best in the industry. Interest in event marketing a plus.
All majors are accepted, college credit is REQUIRED. You must be available a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] (internship inquiries only)
VIEW 100.1 WJRZ's EEO Report.