The Downtown Toms River Farmers Market is open every Wednesday from May 20th-October 28th located at 700 Main Street in Toms River at the New Life Church parking lot.
Get more info by clicking here.
A Wide Variety of Items!
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Plants & Herbs
- Fresh baked goods
- Raviolis, Rollatinis
- Crab cakes
- Pickles & olives
- Olive oils and salts
- Italian specialties
- Dog treats
- Spice Mixes
- Food Truck
- Smoothie Truck
To ensure the safety & well-being of our staff, vendors, patrons and the community the following measures will be enforced.
- All market patrons must wear protective masks or face coverings. Vendors will also be required to wear protective face coverings.
- Access to the market will be limited to one entrance/exit to monitor crowd size guidelines.
- Vendors will be spaced at least 10 ft. apart to prevent crowding.
- Lines at each tent will be formed with 6ft. spacing to adhere to the social distancing guidelines. Each vendor will monitor social distancing within their tents. All patrons will need to keep a 6 ft. distance inside each tent.
- Vendors and their staff will practice safe food handling procedures.
- Vendors will pick up and bag all items for customers.
- Sampling of food products is suspended.
- To limit crowding we encourage one member per family and please leave pets home. We understand in the past families and friends would meet up at the market and socialize, but at this time we need to limit the risk to everyone at the market.
- Downtown Toms River staff will remain on site to ensure all guidelines are followed.
The farmers’ market offers an opportunity to deliver fresh produce, food and much needed items to our community while supporting our local NJ businesses during this very difficult time.