Although it was all about San Francisco and Kansas City during the big game, all eyes were on the commercials. Visuals were delivered by companies and brands such as Jeep, Doritos, Google, Microsoft, among many others.
It was reported by NBC Sports that those who filled the advertising slots during the big game paid as much as $5.6 million for a 30-second ad. The 2020 big game commercials featured a star-studded lineup putting viewers into a craze.
Advertising agencies were not holding back this year as the commercials had us experiencing a wide range of emotions throughout the night. Whether or not you had a team to root for during the big game, we hope the five commercials below brought you some entertainment.
1. Jeep: “Groundhog Day” Starring Bill Murray
2. Doritos: The Cool Ranch feat. Lil Nas X and Sam Elliot
3. Smaht Pahk: 2020 Hyundai Sonata feat. Chris Evans, John Krasinski, Rachel Dratch and David Ortiz
4. Rocket Mortgage feat. Jason Momoa
5. Genesis: Going Away Party feat. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen