Blog

Man Dies After Charging His iPhone While Bathing

Electricity and water do not mix, and a sad story published in The Sun proves people need to be more cautious when dealing with electronics. Back in December, a man was electrocuted after charging his iPhone while bathing. It is believed the man was on the phone and the battery was low, so he connected…

Check Out The Newest Monopoly Game Pieces

Though some longtime Monopoly fans were devastated when Hasbro announced that the popular game would retire the thimble, the wheelbarrow, and the boot game pieces, you have to admit that the new additions are an exciting change. Related posts: People Are Not Happy After Monopoly Ditches Iconic Game Piece Throwin' It Back Farther - NES…

Happy 3:16 Day!

Take off your pants, crack a beer and celebrate “3:16 Day” with us before we stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry!