100.1 WJRZ PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT
Description: Beasley Media Group has an immediate part time opening for a Part Time Promotions Assistant at 100.1 WJRZ-FM, Jersey’s Greatest Hits in Manahawkin, NJ. This entry-level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing and are looking to “get a foot in the door” at one of the nation’s leading broadcast companies. This position requires frequent participation at the stations’ promotions and events, including interaction with listeners. You will also be expected to develop and maintain relationships with our clients in a professional manner. You must be willing and able to drive station vehicles.
- Previous radio experience preferred;
- Must be available to work nights and weekends with select weekday availability;
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office;
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player;
- Must be creative, but also understand the “business” of radio;
- Must have an upbeat personality with the drive to go above and beyond;
- Must have a valid NJ driver’s license and stellar driving record.
Last Date for consideration: May 17, 2017
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to:
Marie Daley, [email protected] No Phone calls, please.
Accountant Assistant sought to assist with all Accounting functions for our New Jersey market. Ideal candidate must be a team player who can meet deadlines with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Accounts receivable
- Sales order approvals
- Assist with credit checks on new clients
- Assist with monthly billing / Co-op
- Cash Management
- Send past due accounts to collections
- Organize New Jersey Market Trades
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three years of accounting experience preferably in broadcasting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (SAP experience a plus).
- Marketron experience a plus.
- Must be organized with great communication skills.
Send resume to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AM/FM CHIEF ENGINEER
Description: Beasley Media Group is looking for an AM/FM Chief Engineer in the New Jersey area for our (4) FM’s and (2) AM’s. Applicants must have at least a two-year electronics degree with the ability to maintain radio studios and AM and FM transmitter sites.
- More than five years of radio engineering experience
- Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing staff, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects
- Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations
- AM/FM experience
- IT experience is preferred
- Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support
- Must be able to carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: January 18, 2017
Title: Account Executive -- Beasley Media Group – New Jersey
Description: OUTSIDE SALES SUPERSTAR… If you are goal oriented and money motivated, Beasley Media Group New Jersey’s Monmouth/Ocean radio stations – WJRZ & WRAT are presently looking to add a proven professional to our winning team.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust through solid client interactions, from cold-calls to long-term client relationships.
- Radio Sales or outside sales experience a must;
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
- Track record for soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects, and special events;
- Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
- Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- BS / BA degree;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Marge Guglielmo, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Monmouth/Ocean, NJ
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PART TIME ON-AIR- WJRZ-FM
PART TIME ON-AIR PERSONALITIES – 100.1 WJRZ. “Jersey’s Greatest Hits” 100.1 WJRZ is looking for part-time weekend/swing on air personalities on the Jersey Shore. If you have an upbeat, fun personable delivery that can relate to a wide range of listeners age 35-64, we’re interested in hearing from you! Knowing the hit music from the 70’s, 80’s & 90's is a MUST!
The qualified candidate must have at least two years of experience, preferably in the Classic Hits or Hot AC/AC formats. Live local to Monmouth/Ocean County NJ area... Knowledge of Audio Vault, VoxPro and general computer skills a plus.
Candidates should be available for weekend shifts as well as vacation and holiday fill in shifts. Availability to do fill in weekday shifts with at least 24 hours’ notice.
Send MP3 demo and resume to WJRZ Program Director Matt Knight at [email protected] - - No calls will be accepted about this position.
Beasley Media Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently seeking interns!
Interns will work in the Promotions/Marketing department, with potential opportunities in the Sales, Production, Programming, and Engineering departments. You will also be exposed to all aspects of running a commercial radio station, learning from some of the best in the industry. Interest in event marketing a plus.
All majors are accepted, college credit is REQUIRED. You must be available a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] (internship inquiries only)
VIEW 100.1 WJRZ's EEO Report.